ORBIS is a major (£300m+) long term transformation programme designed to improve Network Rail’s approach to capturing, analysing and using asset information.
What did we do?
- Worked with the Director and strategy team at the outset of the programme to define a clear overall vision for the transformation prior to producing the Business Case
- Developed a portfolio of visual material to help the strategy team explain not just the overall vision, but how each group of stakeholders would benefit from the new approach
- Interviewed leaders of the new asset information organisation and built a visual model of the operating model for the new asset information organisation
- Created a comprehensive visual roadmap that used the visual language from the business case and operating model to link together programme activities with outcomes for stakeholders
- Contributed to an award-winning programme that has already generated significant cost savings and operational benefits for the UK rail network